Friday, July 25, 2008

Recovery, Day 2

My enthusiasm for drinking something other than the lemon/maple syrup/cayenne pepper mixture went away when it was only orange juice all day long that I had to drink. But it's something, and I knew that would probably be the worst of it. Today is vegetable soup for lunch and dinner, if I can find it when we're out and about. I'm wondering if you're allowed to put salt on it.

Went to Target yesterday to use a scale and it said 198 lbs. for me. It was an electronic scale so we didn't trust it and I later went to a 24-Hour Fitness and used their scale and it said the same thing. Fair enough. I lost about 5 lbs., most of it probably water. And I'll probably put it back on when I'm all done with all this but at least I know my colon will be cleaner.

The "Master Cleanse Done" entry might seem a little of place in time since it's dated from Wednesday night but dated like it was written Thursday night, which it was. Sorry if there was any confusion. (I love Blogspot if for no other reason than you can post entries in the past.)

No comments: