Monday, July 14, 2008

Whether I should be bicycling and whether that can be considered “strenuous,” I did it and now I’m back. Probably not too far from 85 degrees outside.

Whole Foods is awesome. But expensive. A clerk there totally helped me out with stuff. She knew about the Master Cleanse and said I had the right stuff. (The book says you can use limes instead of lemons but it’s supposed to be a lemonade mixture so I’ll probably still with lemons though I might mix n’ match some.) She said the wheatgrass tablets actually work better than the mix or the grass itself. That’s an extra thing in the book and I intended to get it, though it turned out to be the most expensive thing to buy. At least three of those tablets a day, she said. For some reason I thought the Smooth Move was a mix but she said there’s a variety of them you can get but the tablets are fine (I think they were out of the other stuff). She also said I should get some milk thistle (?) but they were out and, really, since it’s not in the book, I’d rather avoid it. I told her I was also drinking the salt-water and she turned her nose up at that so I can assume that’s probably the worst thing out of all of it. And since I was cool with that, maybe the rest will be a breeze. Also, the check-out girl at the place was cute.

Gelson’s, as a supermarket, sucks. It’s expensive, the check-out is incredibly inefficient, and it’s not Vons.

Wheatgrass tablet. More water. Those tablets taste like complete ass, by the way.

Gonna make some of the mix. Give me a minute.

No comments: